Bio / Info / Contact
Marjolein is a Dutch photographer, based in France.
She has always been drawn to photography from an early age, and has continued using and exploring the medium throughout her life, while raising a family of six children.
Her photography touches on the poetic, while striving to remain authentic and true at the same time. She aims to evoke sentiments by using and mixing different photographic approaches and analogue cameras. The prime focus of Marjolein’s work is on everyday life: family, friends, and the places and things that touch her. She has participated in various photography classes and workshops, and works on personal projects and commissions.
- 2021 - Photo residency, LaBabuch, Indre (FR)
- 2020 - Vanessa Winship & George Georgiou - LaBabuch, Indre (FR)
- 2016 - Christian Caujolle - Atelier Smedsby, Paris (FR)
- 2014 - 2015 - Atelier Smedsby (JH Engström & Margot Wallard), Paris (FR)
- 2009 - Ghislain Taschini - Marly-le-Roi (FR)
Some Recent Publications
CV / Exhibitions
2022 - (May5th - June5th) - Palm* Photo Prize 2022 exhibition at 1014 Gallery in London.
2022 - (April 26 - June 12) - Exhibition: "La Classe de Josephine",
at Atelier Starke Fotografen, Louisenstraße 6, 01099 Dresden